Goodbye Toxic Chemicals… Hello AquaTru!
Finally! A healthy water solution that I can really live with. It was exciting to get a call and have the chance to try the new AquaTru countertop reverse osmosis water purifier over the last few months. Straight from your tap, you can have a clean, purified water at your fingertips in about 12 minutes. So easy to use that the kids can handle it too.
In addition to the health benefits, the main reason we like it so much is that it is quick and easy for everyday use.
But there are even more great reasons to consider this for your home as well:
- No more bottled water! Though we gave up years ago, we have taken our chances and used tap or a variety of other ways to filter the water. AquaTru eliminates a great deal of waste and the water simply tastes better overall. Clean, crisp and clear.
- A compact countertop unit that installs instantly. Unlike under-the-counter reverse osmosis systems that are bulky and have space requirements, no plumber, husband or handy-man needed here. Simply attach the three filters which are marked for an simple install and plug in the unit.
- The purification process takes approximately 12 minutes and the water can be easily transferred from the purified water tank to water bottles or pitchers to use again right away. Better yet, order an additional BPA-free tank to rotate from the refrigerator to the unit so you constantly have clean, purified water on hand all the time.
- Removes 128 toxic chemicals plus more from the water as tested by the Health Ranger.
- The pour spout dispenses water super quick and fills up a water bottle in seconds.
- So easy the kids can use.
- Filters last two to three years depending on usage and quality of water.
- Unit can be turned off when not in use.
- Portable to take along for trips, vacation or wherever you might need to plug in.
- Attractive, compact and blends in well with stainless steel appliances.
- As a brand new reverse osmosis purification system there is some concern as to longevity and replacement filters, however, the affordable pricing and ease of use makes it worth the chance of any risk.
Check this out to learn more about how it works and visit AquTru for additional detail.
Thoughts, questions? Let us know in the comment section. In the meantime, take advantage of introductory pricing for Green Samaritan readers and you can have clean, clear and crisp water in no time too!
(Please note, we receive a small fee for any orders placed and a portion of proceeds go back to our philanthropic efforts).